LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION is what makes Royal Mauian the perfect choice for your ideal Maui vacation. Located between Kamaole Beaches I & II at 2430 S. Kihei Rd. it sits on a lava outcropping affording thrilling viewing of whales and turtles. Imagine sipping your morning coffee on the lanai or taking a walk down the beach as the waves crash along the shore. Just cross the street to find fish tacos, a gourmet meal or even shaved ice for the kids. Relax on the rooftop deck and watch a spectacular sunset as your dinner cooks on the barbeque.
Leave your shoes at the door and step into your two-bedroom, two-bath beach condo. With everything you need for the perfect vacation. Recently remodeled and beautifully decorated with a tropical vibe and a variety art by local Hawaiian artists, make this the perfect getaway.
The Living Room includes a queen-size sleeper sofa. There is a flat screen TV and DVD player for you to chill-out after a long day at the beach as well as tri-zone air conditioning and a ceiling fan. Should you feel inclined to cook, the large kitchen includes maple cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. There is an eating bar in addition to the dining table and a wide selection of small appliances (coffee maker, blender, toaster, coffee grinder, rice cooker, etc.) to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We have wireless internet service and a secured router as well as a small safe and a full-size washer and dryer.
The Master Suite has a King-size bed with a Tommy Bahama quilt. There is a ductless air conditioning unit with individual temperature controls, ceiling fan, flat screen TV and a walk-in closet. The windows have louvered shutters and have been tinted for extra privacy. The en-suite master bathroom has been enlarged and features a tiled walk-in shower with a bench.
The Second Bedroom also has a ductless air conditioning unit with individual temperature control. This room can be configured as two twin beds or as a King-size bed with tropical Tommy Bahama quilts. The Second Bathroom includes an extra deep bathtub with shower. There is a barn-door that can be closed to create a second Master Suite if desired.
The Royal Mauian is made up of privately owned Condominium homes. It includes a heated pool with a glass enclosure that overlooks the ocean. There is also an amazing rooftop deck that includes commercial-grade barbecue grills, tables and chairs and an outdoor kitchen. It is the best place to enjoy the awesome sunsets. Royal Mauian has a large grassy lawn with two outdoor foot showers. There is also storage area for your surfboard or stand-up paddle board and a book exchange..
Beach Lovers – Only steps from one of the best beaches on Maui, Kamaole II, and a short stroll to Kamaole Beach I, Kalama Park and Charley Young Beach to the north and Kamaole Beach III and Keawakapu Beach to the south
Friends – With two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms this home is great for a “girl’s trip” or two couples who want to vacation together but maintain their own space.
Families – Whether parents and kids or grandparents, parents and kids, this home can easily sleep two couples in the bedrooms and a couple of kids on the queen-size sofa bed in the livig room.
Royal Mauian is so centrally located that the list of things to do seems endless. In over 12 years of visiting Maui ourselves, we have yet to do everything on our list, but here are a few of our favorites:
- Enjoy the sun, sand and surf at Kamaole Beaches. From stand-up-paddle boards in the morning to boogie boards in the afternoon, the beach never gets old.
- Snorkeling or scuba diving near the lava outcropping in front of the condo. We have heard there are more turtles here than at Turtle Town in Wailea. If you are feeling adventurous you can take a boat tour to the Molokini Crater
- Enjoying the sunset from the rooftop deck at Royal Mauian
- Surf Lessons at Cove Park
- Lunch at Café O’Lei – their two lunch specials (one fish and one Hawaiian) are the best kept secret in town.
- Shopping at The Shops at Wailea (also fun to stroll the art galleries there)
- Breakfast at Fred’s Mexican or Kihei Cafe – famous for eggs benedict
- Sunrise at Haleakela (or if you hate crowds, try sunset)
- The Road to Hana – it is all about the journey
- Sea Kayaks
- Kealia Nature and Wildlife Boardwalk
- Tastings at Maui Brewing Company
- Enjoying the street party at Kihei’s Fourth Friday
- A daytrip to Makawao
- Ulupalakua Vineyards and Maui Wine – Pineapple wine is delicious in the right setting
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale Sanctuary
- Hiking – so many hikes that we have left hiking guide- books in the condo for your use
- Check-out my Facebook Page for more activities, comments on restaurants and day-trip ideas: https://www.facebook.com/RoyalMauianCondo/
ARE WE A GOOD MATCH?
We want you to love your vacation and we want to love having you as a Guest. To see if our home would be a good match for you, please read through our reviews and see what our previous Guests have said about us.
WHO ARE WE?
We are the Sipe Family (Al, Susan, Parker & Spencer) from Seattle, Washington.
As our two boys have gotten older, we wanted a place where we could all meet, relax and play together. Parker is now a teacher in Oahu and Spencer is in Research & Development at a place called, “House of Fire” (so appropriate). It took us nearly 2 years to find the ideal property – Royal Mauian. This gorgeous beach-side condominium is well-maintained and within walking distance to everything. There is so much to do for all generations. We can walk to a variety of restaurants and shops. There are several beaches within walking distance depending on what we want to do – swim, paddleboard, surf, snorkel or just lay in the sun.
We did a complete remodel including all new walls, floors, kitchen, bathrooms, etc. making it feel like a brand-new home. Since we are not able to be there full-time, it made sense to share it and we are so glad we did. We have made many friends and have many repeat Guests that now feel like family. Susan is a Washington Real Estate Broker / Our Tax ID GE-148-608-4096-01, TA-148-608-4096-01